Harrison Music Boosters depends on the many volunteers and sponsors who graciously give of their time to support Music Programs at Harrison High School and Middle School.
Ways to Get Involved
Booster Membership is easy and low cost. For just $10 you can show your support for our music programs.
No commitment or expectations required, you’re just simply showing your support for our great students, directors, staff and parent volunteers.
- Purchase your membership online. There is an online transaction fee.
- Print the Harrison Music Booster Membership Form.
- Include $10 cash or check (made payable to Harrison Music Boosters). Place in an envelope labeled “Booster Membership.”
- Please include your name, along with the name of your child(ren) and the names of their director(s).
- Place the envelope in the box in the High School Music Room
Check Your Membership
Not sure if you’re a member or not?!
Need to Know Info
Are you needing to know what events are lined up for the year? Are you tired of not receiving communications from your student? Do you wonder where, what, and when your student is suppose to be at certain events! Well, sign up using the Parent Communications Form and we will contact you regularly. You can also be connected with our Director’s via Facebook: