- This event has passed.
Harrison Memorial Weekend Parade
May 24, 2020 - May 25, 2020
MEMORIAL DAY PARADE WEEKEND
- What: Memorial Day Parade Weekend – 2 Day Event
- Time: See Schedule Below
- Who: Marching Band Required/HS Concert Band Required;
- Where: See Schedule Below
- Event Cost: FREE
- Special Note: This is required for all marching band members incoming freshman and existing grades. If you are unable to make it, you must advise Mr. Egan as soon as possible. Reminder: Memorial Day parades are part of your Final for HS band Class, this is not a marching band only event.
— ALL — Marching Band Members uniform fitting will also occur on Sunday.
- Student Loc:/Time: Harrison Elementary – Basketball Court Area
- Student Dress: Khaki Shorts & Polo Shirts
- Student Meal Provided: No, Bring plenty of water
- Student Transportation: Not Applicable; Please arrange transportation to each parade
- Student Cost: No; Personal Spending
- Volunteers Needed: Yes – For Funnel Cake Booth; See details below.
Sunday May 24th Crosby Parade
10AM ALL 2019 Marching Band Members uniform fitting at HS
12:30 Meet at HS to Load equipment on Truck
1:15 Meet at Crosby Community Center on Willey Road. Drop off is at the main building (parking is available on the fields if you are driving yourself or family is staying for the parade)
2:00 Parade Starts
2:20 Ceremony at cemetery
2:45 Walk back to truck load equipment and go home
Monday May 25th
Downtown Harrison Parade
9:15 Report to Harrison Elem playground lot
10AM Parade Starts
10:20 Ceremony in cemetery
11:00 Load truck and leave for MiamiTown parade
11:30 meet at MiamiTown Elementary
12:00 noon parade starts
1PM load truck and return to the HS to unload
Bring Water for all Parades!! We will have water available but it will be limited.
Start drinking water NOW so you stay hydrated later
If you will be out of town for any parade listed above please have your parents or guardian email Mr. Egan directly.