Click HERE to purchase your Eggs !!
Harrison Music Boosters is proud to announce we are bringing back Market Day fundraising. Gone are the days of going to your school and picking up your order! The items are now shipped directly to your home! Market Day packages the items in temperature safe packaging to keep everything cold and fresh. They also let you know when your delivery is expected so that you are prepared for its arrival! You no longer have to spend hours at the grocery store and the best part is that 10% of all sales comes back to the Music Boosters! Everybody wins with Market Day! Sign-up now at www.marketday.com and make sure to add Harrison Music Boosters as your organization!
DATE: Thursday, November 26, 2021
TIME: Registration open: 8:00 AM / Race Start: 8:30 AM
LOCATION: Legacy Christian Church Worship Center
207 N. Vine St. Harrison, Ohio
Help our Harrison High & Jr School Band and our community!
Registration is $20. Children under 10: $15
Donations of nonperishable food items for our local food pantries will be accepted. After race refreshments provided
If you are interested in sponsoring the race, CLICK HERE to download the sponsorship form.
Super excited for our black longsleeve Sportstek dri-wick T-shirts!
Registration is $20 / $15 for children
Please Note: Shirts MUST be pre-ordered by 11/16/2021
Mens or Woman Shirts: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Children Shirts: XS, S, M, L
MUISC FOR ALL (May the Funk be with You Benefit Concert)
In launching our Music for All campaign, the Harrison Music Boosters is partnering with the Bootsy Collins Foundation to provide a benefit concert. This concert will feature the High School Jazz Band, Dynamix, and Ouiwey Collins (son of 2-time rock’n’roll hall of fame inductee, Bootsy Collins) and the Funk Squad on May 4th at 7pm at the William Henry Harrison Activity Center.
WHERE: Harrison High School Activity Center
WHEN: May 4, 2018 / 7 pm
Your Chipotle Fundraiser Is One Month Away
In queso you forgot, your Chipotle fundraiser is one month away! CLICK HERE to access your fundraiser flyers and other awesome marketing materials to get ready for your big day!
- Southwest Local Jr/Sr Music Boosters
- 589 Ring Rd, Harrison, OH 45030-2765
- Save your online ordering code and share with your supporters to make sure online purchases count. Reminder — your online ordering code is: 934E227. If you have questions about how the online ordering process works, see the attached PDF. Please note that fundraiser online ordering is only valid through pickup during your fundraiser’s scheduled date, time, and assigned restaurant. Ordering delivery for fundraisers is not permitted at this time.
- Make sure your supporters show the fundraiser flyer (hard copy or on their phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that they are there for a fundraiser before they pay! If they don’t tell our cashier, your organization won’t get credit for the sale.
- A minimum of $150 in total sales is required in order to receive a donation.
- Your organization is NOT permitted to hand out flyers to anyone (including your own supporters) or promote the event inside or outside of the restaurant or in the parking lot at any time — that’s cheating! Violation of this policy will result in your fundraiser being cancelled. All promotion should be done prior to the fundraiser – this is your time to sit back and enjoy a big tasty burrito.
- Gift cards purchased during fundraisers do not count towards total donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will count.
- CLICK HERE to access our all-knowing Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a burritoful day!
Chipotle Community Roots
Each year the Harrison Music Boosters carefully craft delicious and creamy chocolate and peanut butter fudge. Orders can be placed using an Order Form or can be placed Online.
Fudge is $10 / pound.
WHAT IS THE COLOR RUN?
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness, and individuality. Now the largest running series in the world, The Color Run has been experienced by over 6 million runners worldwide in 35+ countries.
WHERE: Harrison High School
WHEN: May 5, 2018 / REGISTERATION: 8am / RACE: 9am
To register online: http://shop.schoolathon.org/190005
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/547864602262315/?ti=as
Volunteers are urgently needed for the OMEA Sounds of the Stadium Competition being held October 15, 2016.
The Harrison Music Boosters are proud to host the 2016 26th Annual OMEA “Sounds of the Stadium” Marching Band Invitational. “Sounds of the Stadium” has been an OMEA show for 26 years.
DATE: Oct. 15, 2016
TIME: 5 pm – 8 pm
LOCATION: Harrison High School
OMEA Adult: $8
OMEA Student / Senior (65+): $5
Children K and under: Free
Bus / Equipment Parking Map
Trophy / Judge Sponsorship Form
FRS Radio Channel Assignments – Channels 1 & 2 are reserved for the Host
Director of Bands